Jump to navigation Jump to search
Concept and Purpose of standard slides
- Slides should provide basic information about aspects of the experiment
- Slides must be suitable for the public
- Should have well-labeled figures and clear text
- Should not have any undefined Daya Bay jargon
- Should not refer to internal Daya Bay documents
- The slides should anticipate questions to speakers
- Each set of slides will be a separate docdb entry
- A compressed file of all figures in each set of slides should be part of this docdb entry
- Usage of 'Standard slides':
- Directly add some or all standard slides to public talk
- Educate collaborators about important aspects of the experiment. This could ease the process of theta13 paper writing, refereeing and editing.
- The ACC and the Speaker's committee will check the slides.
Links to talks
Second oscillation analysis (24dec2011-11may2012)
- Slides for seminar's presenting second oscillation result
- Reference document for second oscillation analysis: DocDB document#7997
- Jun's Reactor Neutrino Results plenary talk at ICHEP2012 (Available at conference)
First oscillation analysis (24dec2011-17feb2012)
- Publication information
- Questions asked during first oscillation results talks
- Slides for Seminars announcing the first oscillation result
- Yifang's DocDB document#7721 IHEP
- Dan's DocDB document#7739 Caltech, etc.
- Wei's DocDB document#7744 WM
- Kwong's DocDB document#7755 UH
- Ming-chung's DocDB document#7749 CUHK
- John and Jason's 7751 HKU
- Chao's DocDB document#7752 BNL
- Kirk's DocDB document#7683 Princeton
- Kam-Biu DocDB document#7756 LBL
- Karsten's DocDB document#7750 EWNP Symposium
- One page summary DocDB document#7753
- Each bullet is a brief description of the slides with a docdb link and the person, persons or working group responsible for the slides
- Some possible questions for speakers on some topics are provided.
- Additional topics are welcome.
- Site DocDB document#7742 site overview with 6 ADs and 6 cores.
- data-taking time (also known as livetime/day vs day) DocDB document#7045
- AD1/2 comparison paper DocDB document#7670
- AD description
- LS and GdLS fabrication DocDB document#7726
- Experimental Halls
- Water pool description DocDB document#7734
- RPC description Qingmin
- How many modules in each EH?
- Measured RPC module efficiency?
- baseline measurement Jun, Honglin
- how was measurement made and validated?
- reactor information Jun
- what does the NPP make available and how do we process and validate it?
- what reactors are on/off/etc?
- ACUs DocDB document#7642
- gain and energy calibration DocDB document#7652
- muon flux Jilei
- what is mountain topology?
- what are expected rates and rate variations?
- PMT electronics DocDB document#7649
- RPC electronics DocDB document#7649
- trigger system DocDB document#7649 DocDB document#7724
- DAQ DocDB document#7625
- clock system DocDB document#7649
- Description of standard neutrino oscillation framework DocDB document#7645
- Current status of t13 measurements DocDB document#7646
- offline data transfer and processing DocDB document#7635
- Flasher identification and rejection DocDB document#7702
- IBD spatial distribution in ADs 1-6 DocDB document#7697
- alpha,n background DocDB document#7712
- AmC background DocDB document#7704
- Fast neutron background DocDB document#7706
- 9Li background DocDB document#7713
Slides relevant for first oscillation analysis only
- First oscillation Analysis DocDB document#7737
- Feldman-Cousins and exclusion of sin^22t13=0 DocDB document#7745 (from LBL first oscillation analysis)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Figures/StandardSlides"
This category contains only the following page.