Jump to navigation Jump to search
Daya Bay data preservation
- Inspired by arXiv:1206.5198
- ICFA Study Group on Data Preservation and Long Term Analysis in High Energy Physics
- For now, just collect ideas and questions related to Daya Bay data preservation
- Should preserve
- raw data
- processed data
- MC data
- offline db
- svn repository
- offline mailing list archive
- can current per-week reactor info in offline db be made public?
- could more finely binned reactor info be available after 12-24 months since NPP reports to IAEA on this time scale?
- any reason to preserve DCS and/or DAQ db?
For each preserved item need to specify:
- method of preservation
- frequency of refreshing preserved archive with new material
- method of dissemination (technical and political)
- expected duration of preservation
- responsible party