From Daya Bay
Welcome to the Daya Bay Reactor Neutrino Experiment Wiki Pages
- Shifting - collection of links for shift-taking
- New Daya Bay Collaborator instructions
- Work planning and control at Daya Bay
- Data monitoring & Operations (restricted links)
- A Figures category has been added to hold figures and standard slides for presentations.
- Safety and Training page
- Practical information at Daya Bay
- Daya Bay Mailing Lists
- Offline Documentation This is the link that you want
- Getting Started With Offline Software
- Catalog of all offline related wiki pages
- Analysis Coordination (access restricted)
- Collaboration web pages at IHEP.
- "Dashboard" of various collaboration resources.
This wiki is intended to be a central, shared repository of publicly available information useful to the Daya Bay collaboration and potentially to those outside of the experiment. It tends to be focused on the offline software. It is open for editing by all Daya Bay collaborators.