Jump to navigation Jump to search
This topic collects information about our various meetings.
Some SeeVogh information
EVO is replaced by SeeVogh. Start here: http://research.seevogh.com/
SeeVogh phone bridge info: http://research.seevogh.com/telephone.jsp
- Open discussion
http://research.seevogh.com/join?meeting=MsMiMI282nDnDl9i9aDt9s Phone Bridge: Number: +1 626 395 2112 (Caltech), +1 631 344 6100 (BNL) Meeting ID: 387 8677 Pass: 3999
Older EVO information
- EVO homepage
- Register for EVO account. You should join the Daya Bay community.
- There is a dedicated on-going, never-ending EVO Analysis meeting entitled "Open Discussion"
- password is same as simulation/analysis meetings
- An image of the EVO window for the "Open Discussion" is below.
- Problems? Questions? Contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other connection methods
Connecting to ESNET through EVO
ESNET meetings use a passcode to connect and have a phone bridge that you can dial into. Some people use Skype to call that phone bridge but that can cost money and one does not get the video feeds. You can use EVO to connect for free and get video. To do so, follow these instructions.
- Register with EVO and click "Start EVO 2.0": http://evo.caltech.edu/evoGateindex.jsp
- In the "Koala" application that starts go to the menu "Koala->Call" and choose "H.323" (instead of SIP).
- Enter "MEETING_NUMBER@gk1.es.net" (MEETING_NUMBER@18.104.22.168) as the meeting number. Enter security code followed by "#" if needed.
- If you are behind a firewall that blocks direct access (such as at BNL) you may have success after clicking "connect through Panda".