From Daya Bay
|Offline Documentation: [Offline Category] [FAQ] [Howto] [Reference] [Manual]|
| This article is part |
of the Offline Documentation
FAQ = Frequently Asked/Answered Questions
FAQ about FAQ
- FAQ:What is the difference between FAQ and How Tos?
- FAQ:How to I add a question to the FAQ to get answered?
- FAQ:How do I answer a question in this FAQ?
- FAQ:How do I know when this FAQ list or a specific FAQ has been updated?
- FAQ:How do I install NuWa on my machine?
- FAQ:I don't want to install NuWa. How do I login to the IHEP, LBL or BNL cluster?
- FAQ:What version of NuWa should I install?
- FAQ:How do I load the installed software?
- FAQ:Where's the mini-dry run Raw Data?
- FAQ:Where's MDC Raw Data?
- FAQ:Is there a preferred development environment or operating system?
- FAQ:How do I build a single, specific external package?
- FAQ:How to add and configure a new MDC subdirectory?
- FAQ:How to Write / Modify a CMT Package with the Existing NuWa Installation?
- FAQ:How do I use nuwa.py?
- FAQ:Where is an example analysis script?
- FAQ:How do I make my own analysis script?
- FAQ:How to turn off long particle listing?
- FAQ:How do I know what are the available data objects?
- FAQ:What is the transient event store?
- FAQ:What is the archive event store and how do I access it?
- FAQ:How do I get trigger information?
- FAQ:How do I interpret trigger information?
- FAQ:How do I get ADC and TDC information?
- FAQ:What is the ADC pedestal, and how do I access it?
- FAQ:Why do I see an extra TDC/ADC hit after large PMT pulses?
- FAQ:How do I get calibrated data?
- FAQ:How do I get the position of each PMT?
- FAQ:How do I get the PMT connected to each FEE board/channel?
- FAQ:How do I get the board and connector information from a CalibReadoutPmtChannel object?
- FAQ:From Python or C++, how do I know the current execution cycle?
- FAQ:What are the 'AllStreams' raw data files?
- FAQ:How do I get SPE peaks for all PMTs?
- FAQ:How do I access raw data using something other than nuwa?
- FAQ:How do I specify which data (address in TES) are being stored in NuWa output ROOT file?
- FAQ:How do I access SimHeaders when using Sim15 output? Sometimes they are missing!
- FAQ:What is the difference between a run number and an execution cycle?
- FAQ:How do I access and use unobservable statistics, like qEx?
- FAQ:How do I access and use the particleHistory, in particular, pdgID of parents?
- FAQ:How do I access and pull out data in the AES?
- FAQ:What is the difference between pedestal, pre-ADC and baseline?
- FAQ:What do the fields in a data file mean?
- FAQ:How do I use the Catalog to access and analyze data?
- FAQ:How do I dump AES info?
Geometry and Detector Description
- FAQ:Are the global coordinates in NuWa documented anywere?
- FAQ:How do I find if a point is in a particular volume? or material?
- FAQ:What is a Detector Element?
- FAQ:What is the detector path for certain detector element?
- FAQ:Where are detector material properties defined?
Unit Testing / Nose Tests
Misc or uncategorized questions
- FAQ:How do I use gdb with nuwa?
- FAQ:How much memory is nuwa using?
- FAQ:How do I get the requested number of events (specified by nuwa.py -n) in my python script?
- FAQ:Where do I find a list of mini dry run runs?
- FAQ:Is the information about a data run, i.e. indended LED pulse rate, ACU#, etc. accessible in NuWa?
- FAQ:What is the difference between initialize() and configure() in a python script?
- FAQ:How to change/simplify the path in which histograms are stored within ROOT files?
- FAQ:How to use DybPythonAlg decorators?
- FAQ:How to write a Header Object to TES
- FAQ:When will the manual be complete?
- FAQ:What is the proper name of the power plants?
Older FAQ: namespace
There are some older FAQ topics that contain multiple FAQs per page:
|Offline Software Documentation: [Offline Categories] [FAQ] [Offline Faq Category]|