This wiki is now closed and kept for historical purposes. Please visit the new wiki at https://lbne.bnl.gov/wiki/
This wiki was used in part to organize the proposed use of a Water Cerenkov detector for LBNE. After the technology selection this effort was finalized and has since ceased. The information is kept for historical purposes. The modern era is covered by the wiki:
LBNE Long Baseline Neutrino Experiment's Water Cherenkov Detector
|LBNE water Cherenkov |
You have landed at the LBNE Water Cherenkov Wiki!
Please register and log in to make edits (see help if needed)!
- Information for New Collaborators
- Email Lists
- Calendars: Google, DocDB
- Water Cherenkov Communications
- Document Databases @FNAL
- Previous LBNE Water Cherenkov Documentation Collection
- Detector Design Questions for CD-1
- Computing, Simulations, Reconstruction
- Detector Requirements
- Technical Board
- Proposed Names
- Collaborator Mug Shots
- Near Detector / Beam wiki
- NSF MRI: Development of a multi-purpose water Cherenkov apparatus for the LBNE
- LBNE EPSCoR Project Forum - Retired
Old page is a flat HTML page. This new page will eventually replace it.