This meeting will be devoted to the work plan and refinement of the presentation.
Today we spent time on some very sketchy slides in preparation for next Monday's presentation. We also scheduled that on Thursday @ 3:30 PM we would have a look at a version that is closer to what we need.
- Mention pixel efforts at BNL on slide describing BNL work.
- Turn around the talk to add the physics first.
- Describe how F_L drives the momentum resolution
- Describe how Delta-s drives the kaon ID.
- Add a bulleted list of simulation milestones:
- Decisions about TPC vs. GEMs.
- Select working radiators with B-insensitive focal plane for RICH
- Measure limits on Ring Radius Resolution from Mul-scat & field bending
- Learn material & position resolution limits in fwd direction
- Determine performance of proximity-focus RICH for barrel section.
- Compress non-budgeted institutions onto a single slide.
- Each person who is asked for help on slides should provide it.
- Nilange 2 slides.
- Marcus 1 slide.
- Craig 1 slide.
- Elke will provide 3-4 physics introduction slides and some backups.
- Klaus will arrange the phone line for Thursday.
See you Thursday!