If you are new to BNL
Please follow the following steps to get an account at the BNL computer facility RACF a great summary is herehttps://www.sdcc.bnl.gov/#accounts
- To access the BNL computing facilities and to have physical access to the site one needs to get registered as a user at the BNL "Guest, User & Visitor Center"
- As host please put either Thomas Ullrich or Elke-Caroline Aschenauer
- Once you have the guest accreditation a RACFaccount can be obtained by following the instructions at https://www.racf.bnl.gov/experiments/rhic/useraccounts
and click on Computer Account Request Form
- On the poping up form please put
- Elke-Caroline Aschenauer as contact person
- Select main group as RHIC and for select group put EIC
An older "getting started" guide, partially obsolete.