Difference between revisions of "Meetings"
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 11:35, 5 June 2014
The BNL EIC Task Force has a regular weekly meeting on a Thursday at 14:00 Eastern Time (US).
For local people, the meetings are in room 2-160 unless otherwise indicated.
For people who cannot make the meeting in person, we also host the meeting with SeeVogh.
EIC phone meetings use SeeVogh, the successor to EVO. Users must be subscribed to the EIC SeeVogh research community in order to attend meetings. Users who were subscribed to the EIC EVO community before the migration to SeeVogh (in mid-January 2013) do not need to take any action - you are automatically part of the SeeVogh EIC community. Users joining after migration to SeeVogh should subscribe to the EIC SeeVogh community. Please email Elke to obtain the necessary authorisation key.
Connecting by phone
To connect from the outside by phone please do the following:
- Dial in to a phone bridge. Phone bridge telephone numbers are:
- USA east coast (BNL, Upton, NY): +1 631 344 6100
- USA west coast (Caltech, Pasadena, CA): +1 626 395 2112
- Germany (DESY, Hamburg): +49 40 8998 1340
- United Kingdom (University of Manchester): +44 161 306 6802
- Provide the meeting ID number: 159838
Meetings in 2014
Meetings in 2013
Meetings in 2012
Meetings in 2011
Meetings in 2010