From RHIC Spin Group
Jump to navigationJump to search
This page summarizes the activities for hadron polarimetry at an Electron-Ion-Collider.
If you are interested, please subscribe to the mailing list (currently in google groups).
- Mar. 12, 2021 - Local Polarimetry at IP-6 (Expression of Interest)
- Mar. 19, 2020 - Requirements for Hadron Polarimetry at EIC (Yellow Report Workshop)
- Jun. 17, 2019 - EIC Polarimeter WG
- Nov. 30, 2018 - Inaugural Meeting for the EIC Polarimeter WG
Conferences & Workshops:
- Sep. 26, 2019 - PSTP 2019 (EIC)
- Oct. 10, 2019 - Electron-Ion Collider (EIC) Accelerator Collaboration Meeting - Beam Polarization and Polarimetry
- Nov. 14, 2019 - Early Career Research Symposium 2019